Thursday, October 25, 2012

Barcelona Love: Final Days



I decided to conclude this Barcelona blog series by creating a video that captures all the joy, fun, laughter, and love we shared during our vacation. We had a spectacular time celebrating both my birthday and our anniversary in the lovely country of Spain. 

Just as my husband was worth the wait, so was our trip to Spain. Sometimes we want our desires fulfilled right away, but I do believe that God always knows exactly when we are ready to accept and truly treasure the blessings He gives us. During my teenage years I was not in a place where I would have completely appreciated the experience of visiting another country. And since college, I prayed to meet a wonderful man to marry and share my life with. But looking back at that stage of my life, I was still learning how to love myself. There would have been no way I could have fully loved someone else. No matter how long your wait has been; your dream is 100% worth the wait. Do not settle! The best things in life usually don’t happen immediately or even relatively soon after our request.  Never stop believing, because when you least expect it, your dream will be staring you right in the face. And you too, will have your Spain. 

The link below will allow you to view the video on my YouTube channel. Double click the link or copy and paste it into your browser, and enjoy! Living life to its fullest and loving it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUZlhtAG1Rw







No comments:

Post a Comment