Thursday, April 5, 2012

Hello Blue Heart Followers


I did it! I actually created my very own blog. Now to many of you I'm sure that sounds like a very easy feat. But for me it was quite challenging. Let me very clear that I am not technologically savvy. I tend to use the computer for very simple things such as; working on Microsoft Office programs, browsing the internet, checking my mail and perusing the many daily posts on facebook. It even took me a while to learn how to maneuver through facebook when I first started. Four years later and sometimes it's still a challenge as the site is constantly changing. I'm sure Facebook would like to believe they are changing for the better, but in some cases I would highly disagree! Nonetheless, you can see why I'm so excited for creating this blog. I have a lot of learning to do because there are so many choices on selecting the layout for the blog, colors, writing style, etc. But due to my recent move, I have plenty of time to figure it out. So be patient with me as I write my heart away, sometimes carefully and sometimes carelessly,  while learning how to operate my very own site. :)

Signed Blue Heart

6 comments:

  1. I'm so happy and excited for you girl!! The page's title couldn't be better!!! I wish you the best in this amazing adventure... my orange heart will always be with you! xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Veronica! I'm glad you like the title. :) xoxoxoxo

      Delete
    2. Hey Nikki,

      We miss y'all so much! Girl we are so happy to hear that everything is going great for you guys!!!! The fam is in Disney World right now for the Spring Break. The girls are having so much fun. Yesterday we went to Typhoon Lagoon and they had a ball. Raylyn just loved the wave pool, her friend Eboni was not feeling it!! Cyprus is really doing great she is having a goody old time as well. Please keep us posted on your Blue Journey... I can blog all day long Ramon said tell y'all hey and you should open up a gluten free store down there. He said we can ship your stuff underground! Lol.

      Delete
  2. Hey Tamika! I'm glad to hear you and the family are having a great time in Florida. Take lots of pics. And tell Ramon that he may be on to something...LOL. Surprisingly there are a few gluten free products here but it's very limited and the taste is not great. People would be all over the U.S. gluten free food! Thanks for your support, as always. Hugs to you all. :) And I hope you enjoyed your b-day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm so excited! I can't wait to live vicariously through you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. GediGyrl - Please do join me on the journey. It's sure to be a fun ride! :)

    ReplyDelete